Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

I started to use the title "Undeserved But Appreciated." Certainly that would be more correct. I received this shirt as a present from Bunni, Lajuanah's daughter. Thanks Bunni for your thoughtfulness. I am so glad you have accepted me as your stepfather. I must say that we got quite a laugh when I opened the present. If only I could live up to those words. It occurs to me that I appreciate so much the kindness of Bunni and Jason, Lajuanah's children and the love of Christ that they display in their lives. Isn't it so refreshing to hear positive and uplifting things from true children of God who have the well-being and welfare of others in their hearts. Thank you so much for loving me. By the way, Bunnie also gave the same shirt to her husband Ken, and her brother Jason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne - the shirt looks great on you. Jason asked if I could get him 6 more - one for each day of the week Ha! So glad you (ya'll) had a good time with us this Christmas. We truly enjoyed out time with ya'll. Please know that you will always be welcomed in our home and in our life. We love you! Bunnie

alma said...

I too appreciate LaJuanah's children and all who realize the worth of one of God's own. You have meant so much to me through the years, all deserved. Well maybe way back in mid 1950 through the mid 60's you didn't get EVERYTHING you deserved, but I'm sure daddy now knows about all that. (ha)
It warms my heart to watch children grow into adults and to see truth dawn and wisdom develope.
It happens to all of us.
I appreciate the time and thought that goes into your blogs in order to share the Word and Truth with others.
I Love You, Sissy

LaJuanah Wallace said...

I don't usually comment on your blogs but I want to let others know how much my children, Bunnie, Ken, Jason and Kim and the grandchildren love and respect you. Mainly because you love me but because of the kind loving person that you are. They love you unconditionally and accept you completely into our family. Thank you for the person you are. Love ya, LaJuana