Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Patchy
Chloe and Laura

Jennifer and Blake


Chloe, Laura, Andie, Wayne, Jennifer, Blake
Tanner, Rylea, Tyler, Reagan, Carley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
What a great birthday party it was! We ate cake, ice cream, pizza..After the party we all went to a movie..Thank you Lajuana for organizing and getting everything ready. It was such a special day for me. All the grandkids were there except Gabe who was in a ball tournament and Scott who was out of town, and Chelsea, who was at work. The pictures depict the great time we had. I will remember this great party...Thanks for making me so very happy....





1 comment:

alma said...

What a beautiful birthday party. I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!! I thank all of you for bringing that smile back to my brothers face!!!
Love you all,