Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanks


CELEBRATING THE 4TH OF JULY IN THE GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS..................
I want to thank those of you that have written to me and called to respond to my latest series on "The Moneychangers". I have sort of been on vacation with LaJuanah's family and we had a great time up in the mountains. The weather was wonderful and we got to visit with them in their church. We had great praise and worship and heard several really interesting teachings. LaJuanah's children and grandchildren are very sweet and they enjoy getting together every time we go up there. I look forward to the day I will be able to visit with my children and grandchildren and enjoy sharing in their lives. I am working on my next series for my blog. I hope to be able to show the love and hope that comes from knowing our Lord and Saviour and the blessings He bestows upon us everyday. God Bless all of you. I do love hearing from you and appreciate any input you may have. Have a blessed day...............Wayne

No comments: