Friday, February 6, 2009

Truly Special


Today Scott is going to have surgery. It is outpatient and therefore not major surgery. He is truly special to me. His smile displays the kind of person he is. He is certainly gentle, kind, and careful about the feelings of others. Scott captures the hearts of those he comes in contact with. Recently I introduced him to a relative of mine he had not seen for years. He did not know her. When he left she made a comment about him that makes him truly special in our day. This older lady said of him "he has such good manners." That is Scott. I love him. That is not hard to do. He loves me. I am so glad. Please pray for his complete recovery. Doctors say he will not be able to do vigorous exercise for 6 to 8 weeks. That will be hard for him to do. Did I mention he is my grandson and I am proud of him. Sorry I forgot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott is in our prayers!


B