Thursday, September 18, 2008

Every Day Is A Gift From God

Every day is indeed a gift from God.

This was a very special day indeed. Jen and Laura came with precious little Rylea to visit us. These girls will never know how blessed we were for them to come. They are all so very sweet and I do love them so. I had so much fun playing with Rylea. I look forward to all the ballgames this year so I can see all the children playing their special sport. Gabe, Chloe, Andie, Reagen,Scott, Tyler and Tanner. My goodness I have been so blessed. Chelsea doesn't play sports anymore but I am so thankful for the memories I have of all her ballgames. Every day I am reminded of how precious a day is and how fast time goes by. We have promised not to waste one day. We look forward to each day with anticipation and are thankful for every gift God gives us. Life itself is the biggy, after I am certain I have waken to a new day breathing and walking and seeing and talking, I prepare to have a great day walking with the Lord and all His blessings.





This is a very special hat and we all had to try it on. I do believe little Rylea was the cutest with Laura running a close second.

Jennifer and I had a chance to catch up on some news about the boys and what was going on in their lives. Jen has her hands full with 3 boys and a wee little one and does a wonderful job.

1 comment:

alma said...

What a special treat to open my first e-mail since the 9Th of this month and see this beautiful little one. Thanks for the pictures and I look forward to some time seeing them all in person. Love to all