Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love These Girls

This is Amy, my youngest daughter. It isn't a really good clear picture but I don't have many of her. Isn't she just pretty? Amy is married to Shane and has two daughters, Andie and Reagen.
This is sweet Jennifer and her precious daughter Rylea. Of course you all knew that didn't you? ha ha They are beautiful. Jen is married to Blake. She has three sons, Scott, Tyler and Tanner and one daughter, Rylea.

This is Laura my oldest daughter. They always give me a big hug before they leave. Laura is married to Brad and has three children, Chelsea, Gabe and Chloe.

-

Just thought I would take a few minutes to tell my girls how much I truly love them. I don't have many pictures of them to share with you but I think this one may give you an idea of how special these girls are to me. I know they are all grown up with families of their own now and lots of busy STUFF going on in their lives. I thank God for blessing me with three beautiful girls and I am happy just knowing that they are all doing well.


No comments: