Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blogged Down But Not Out



For all those that have asked why I have not blogged lately.......I have been in serious contemplative study about the moneychangers who plague the House of God.


I hope soon to have a rather lengthy writing on the subject. It occurs to me in real life such people affect others in a very significant and hurtful manner. Therefore, I have spent some days studying the "short comings of the human race" and I wonder if all men do not have short comings. It seems that some of those who exploit the House of God for selfish reasons think that is not so. I hope to prove that God truly is not a respecter of persons but He looks at us all the same way He loves us.


Speaking of love the picture that accompanies this writing is a picture of 3 of my grandchildren, Chloe, Gabe and Chelsea whom I love deeply.

1 comment:

alma said...

Les saw this entry before I did. Thanks for posting it. I am glad to see the four of you all together.