Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super Sister and Grandbaby


I would like to introduce all of you to my very sweet sister, Alma and her grandbaby Hunter. She is the reason I have not been blogging lately. LaJuana and I took a trip to Texas and spent a few days with Alma and Les and their family. I was so touched to see what a great job they had done in raising their wonderful family. We got to see just about all of the grandchildren. We also got to see some of the tourists sites..........that was fun. It is so wonderful to spend time with a sister that I have always loved. So I will be out and about for another few days as we are getting ready for another trip but I will be back on soon. Thanks for staying with me. I do believe this is more helpful to me than anyone although it does help when I get the encouragement and spiritual uplifting from all of you. Thanks again and please visit me often. Wayne

1 comment:

alma said...

We all enjoyed having you here for a visit. I think Hunter and Zackary most appreciated having you here. Zack is still talking about taking his Uncle Wayne and Aunt to his favorite "Jungle Cafe"
The big kids so enjoyed being re-acquainted with Uncle Wayne and getting to meet Aunt LaJuanah. "Little" Wayne enjoyed playing a trick on her at the restaurant. Everyone wants y'all to come again soon. Love ya.