Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blogging Back


I left the impression a day or two ago that I was about ready to stop blogging and I was. Since then I have had a few good folks tell me I should not stop and that there was some value in what I was writing.

Writing is indeed an awesome task, even unpublished writings that will be read by others. I would never assume therefore complete knowledge on any subject and the human element of mistakes which we all inherit by being human is unavoidable.

So as I continue blogging I apologize in advance for any mistakes. For those who have encouraged me I would simply say thanks. For those who would use my writings out of an evil, selfish captious motivation I would simply say please don't.

My hope is that through and in all of it truth will prevail and God will be glorified.

So I begin writing again. And I quote from one of the best men I ever knew, a Christian, college professor, and a friend. His writings unlike many others will reach into years to come because of his timeless efforts to teach others.

Here is his quote; "I have experienced the fact, from what little writing I have attempted to do that there are a few....who are highly critical of the efforts that others make in teaching what they believe to be the truth. I am also conscious of the permanency of the printed page as far as changing views when more light on any subject is given to us."

I will be continuing now with my blogs . Thank you for staying with me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're going to keep it up! Love you, brother!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort you put into your blog. I know personally how devoted you are to God's Word and how you truly put your heart and soul into your writings. God knows your heart and intentions. For those who chose to see anything other than someone trying to tell others about Jesus is a problem they themselves will have to deal with. I hope you will continue to write because I know how dear it is to your heart. May God continue to bless you.