Saturday, August 30, 2008

May God Bless Those In The Path of Gustav

I just want to let all of those in the path of this storm know that we are praying for all of you. I know how frightening it is to sit through one of those dangerous storms. LaJuanah and I had left a few days before we even knew that a storm was heading towards Louisiana. We are in Tennessee and wish we could bring all of you up here with us as we are keeping Bunni and Ken's children while they are gone. We pray safety and protection for all of you. My children and grandchildren are still in the Hammond area and I am praying God's protection over them. All of those that may read this that are not in the storm area please keep them in your prayers before and after the storm. Most of the time the aftermath of the storm is the hardest. Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: