Thursday, August 7, 2008

HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING

Wayne and Bart with the garden overseer..................
Wayne, Whitney, Ken, Tori, Kenny,Bunni, Brody,
Linda and Bart

LaJuana at the Landing in Branson, Missouri


Wayne at the Landing in Branson, Missouri




LaJuana in Branson, Missouri



LaJuana and Wayne at the play "Noah Musical" in Branson, Missouri


We have just returned from a great visit with LaJuana's brother and his wife, Bart and Linda. While there we also got to visit her daughter's family, Bunni and her husband Ken. Ken is a doctor and he volunteers a week or two every year to go and be the CAMP DOC" while their children are reaping the benefits of the camp. Their oldest daughter, Whitney, has been a camper for about 6 years and a counselor for 3 years. In fact Whitney has spent the complete summer in Kanakuk ministering to the kids at camp. Every year the children go to this Kanakuk Christian Camp that is just outside of Branson. It is an awesome place for all kids to go and get closer to the Lord. We went to their worship service Sunday morning. The kids were in charge of the service and music. I was so touched by the things I saw in these children's lives. Jesus surely was there and making a difference. How wonderful to know that Jesus operates every where, even on the banks of a beautiful river outside under the shade of the trees.

We had some great fellowship with Bart and Linda. Bart and I are old friends from way back when........I mean way back. ha ha It was nice to have time to visit with him and his wife, Linda. I guess we ate better than we have in a long time. I have never seen so many vegetables. It reminded me of when me and my daddy worked in our garden. It was hard work but my dad enjoyed so much being able to harvest the vegetables and give them away. I loved those days of working beside my dad. He was a great man and I truly loved him so and miss him. I wish he were here because I would have so much to share with him. Without a doubt I know he would be so happy for me in my new life. I know I will see him again and we will once again be able to talk and laugh like we used to.

So I will be taking some time off now from this blog. I think it has accomplished for me what it was supposed to. I have emptied out the old person and allowed God to fill me up with a fresh new understanding of HIM and HIS WORD. I can truly say I have never felt as close to the Lord as I do this very day. I may one day do another blog. One filled with hope and love and truth of God's Word. Jesus came to save the world. It is all about JESUS and the CROSS.......and the BLOOD. Thank you Jesus. Thanks to all of you that have supported me in this writing. Most of you knew I needed to work things out and writing is a great way for me to do that. God has truly heard me and healed me. Thank you Jesus................


3 comments:

alma said...

Those of us who know His mercy and therefore are able to extend it to others, who have walked with Him and He with us, rejoyce in your "walk". We have benifited from what He has shown you and thank you for being His vessle. I look forward to another blog, soon.
Thank You Father for Your mercy and grace.

alma said...

I hope you reconsider your future blogs. I would really like to see one on blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. It occured to me today that scripture is not entirely point blank clear on the definition of that, except one who denies, or speaks out against,the Holy Spirit.(Matt.12:30) Does the Spirit not testify to Jesus and convict our spirit?
Sometimes I think we confuse The Spirit with our religion, maybe like the religous leaders of Jesus day. I think some would like to use the
Is it possible "The Church" and its leaders might try to use vs. 33 of Matthew 12 to judge "every word that comes out of the mouth of man", at least other men, maybe "inspectiing" everyone elses fruit as bad.
It would be a blessing if all who read your blog would actually study the scripture to show THEMSELVES approved instead of judging other men and their motives.
In Christ

Anonymous said...

I, too, am sorry that you will stop the blog. I haven't made any comments to it, but I enjoy reading it, and find it a good way to keep up with you, and get to know you even better.

It's okay to start a new one, you know. I've had several!